We will help you sell your home on your terms!
The biggest challenge to a home seller is deciding exactly what is important. Do you need to sell quickly and with no hassle? Can you spruce up the place and wait for however long it takes to get top dollar? Are your wants and needs somewhere in the middle of that spectrum?
Now would be a good time for you to find out why we are called the “Agents with Options ™”
Which Option appeals to you the MOST?
We will write you a CASH OFFER right away to buy your house quickly.
We can CLOSE in as little as two weeks
You sell AS IS – no repairs or repair expense necessary.
NO closing costs and NO commissions, We will be the buyers.
EASY as a Pawn Shop Sale!
MOST flexibility for you as far as moving is concerned.
FREE representation by one of our Buyer Specialists to help you find another place.
Longer Transaction Time
We will represent you to our investors and buyers – you still retain the right to sell it yourself and not pay anyone a real estate commission.
Excusive Agency Listing puts you on the MLS and all the hundreds of web sites that feed off of it automatically.
Investors often don’t care about price or condition; they are buying based off of ROI.
Sometimes investors think “bad” conditions are desirable because they lower values, so you don’t have to worry too much about repairs if you are willing to accept less.
You don’t have to keep the house ready to show all the time.
LONGEST Transaction Time
We will function as a traditional Realtor ®, and represent you in a way to get your house sold at the top of the market.
Traditional Exclusive Right to Sell Listing
Referrals to trusted vendors to make your home top notch
Experienced representation that not only solves problems if they come up but knows how to avoid them in the first place, with your help.
You get the highest sales price possible!
I do all the paperwork and coach you on what it all means
Staging and pricing strategies
We understand that the sales pitch you will hear from the vast majority of other sales agents is the promise of telling faster and for the most money, but really that is an empty promise. Finding the one person who will pay the most for your house doesn’t come quickly. However, with a proper pricing strategy, we can make sure that your home will sell for every dollar an appraiser will allow it to sell for.
This is how we will find that one person who will pay the most for your property:
Nicole and Vince’s Basic Marketing Plan
1. Explore the viability of a reserve auction in the first week. This has many advantages for a residential property that we want to discuss with the client.
2. Strategize and implement staging and pricing. We have our own staging materials, which we will provide for free, if desired.
3. Hire a professional photographer and drone operator to create high definition marketing materials.
4. List it on the MLS. That will automatically feed thousands of webs sites through the IDX, sites like Zillow, Trulia, Listhub, etc. as well as all of the private agent web sites that feed off of the MLS as well. All agents get this done automatically and for free. We make full use of the MLS. We will post at least 40 pictures of the property, because pictures sell.
5. We will rotate the best pictures on the MLS once a week to keep the listing looking fresh.
6. Put it up into its own single property website. The process we use also includes a sign rider with an automated voice message which reads the listing information to the caller right then and there.
7. We will write a blog post about the home, with all of its unique features, special attributes, and a focus on why a buyer should buy it. Most marketing material about your home will then link back to the blog.
8. Place a home book and comment cards in the home. Provided to you free.
9. Distribute Flyers in the neighborhood. We encourage your neighbors pick their own new neighbors if they want to.
10. We will use the MLS to make a list of all homes in the area that were rented in the last 18 months and directly mail to them, letting them know the viability of buying, and inviting them to see your home.
11. Target neighborhoods with similar demographics to yours with “just listed” postcards. Demographics provided by the USPS.
12. Place a For Sale Sign out front, with unusual sign riders to attract attention.
13. Create and market Virtual Tours, including aerial shots when appropriate. Post them on the MLS, YouTube, and other popular websites.
14. Traditional Open House Program, if desired.
15. Place your home on a Brokers Tour, if available.
16. Email broadcast.
17. Weekly Reverse Prospecting for your listing through the MLS.
18. Automatically track showings through a Supra Lockbox, and follow up on them.
19. Analyze statistics and marketing information weekly, and adjust marketing as needed. We will email you market statistics directly from the MLS monthly, so you can see the market as it pertains to your property.
20. Post on the internet using Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Postlets and Craigslist, including out of state and in Canada.
21. Directly contact other agents, including out of state agents we know.
22. Directly contact in AND out of state investors and wealthy individuals.
23. Use the MLS to find cash buyers buying similar properties, and contact them directly with a marketing piece.
24. Host a Neighborhood block party in your driveway, or host invitation only open houses, if appropriate.
25. Market the home to relocation companies.
26. Use video messaging to keep in touch and to simplify everything.
27. Continue all efforts even after the contract to protect you via a backup offer.
Truth: The only real difference between agents is that some “list” houses, and some “market” houses.
No matter your specific goals, we are committed to helping you succeed. You see, we also have one other significant difference in attitude that sets us apart from other agents. We don’t have that “commission breath” many others have. That means that we are not so desperate for a commission that you can smell it when we breathe!
In fact we understand another truism in real estate. The commission we earn on a transaction is not our primary source of income. Commissions earned from REFERRALS are our primary source of income.
With that perspective, you can understand why we will work so hard for you. We want you to be so happy with us that you will refer us out to anyone who tells you they need real estate services. We want to provide you service so satisfying that you will come back to us again.
We want to turn your transaction with us into a long term relationship. That commitment drives us to provide you with the best service possible.
Contact us right now to begin the process, or click here to request more information.